There are various membership levels for the U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative. Please find general information to follow about those membership levels. If you are interested in joining or learning more about the initiative, please contact Steve Lutes, Director of the U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative.
Chairman’s Circle Membership
- Access to senior-level leadership of the USIBI.
- Increased visibility for branding, including placement in the Chairman’s Circle area on U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative website.
- Priority seating at all events, programs, and activities conducted by the Initiative, in addition to all Corporate Membership benefits.
Corporate and Associate Corporate Membership
- Eligibility for membership on the board of directors.
- Invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with the Iraqi and the U.S. government.
- Company exposure to key events, discussions and opportunities to host Iraqi government officials and ministers or U.S. delegations.
- Sponsorship opportunities, member-only events, executive trade delegations, and briefings with U.S. and Iraqi government officials.